Cordell D. Meeks III, is the President and CEO of Meeks Multicultural Consulting, a family owned company specializing in multicultural consulting and training for employees and students of for profit and not for profit organizations. He is a recognized keynote speaker and organizational consultant specializing in the areas of understanding and resolving the differences between national, corporate and functional cultures within organizations. He has delivered national employee trainings in cities including Kansas City, Dallas, Atlanta, NY, Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, St. Louis, and many more.
- cash loans till payday on Stereotypes and prejudice are taught from a early age.
- rtyecript on Business Case for Improving Multicultural Understanding
- Samsung Camera Reviews on Stereotypes and prejudice are taught from a early age.
- Tamiko Mcmanemy on Stereotypes and prejudice are taught from a early age.
- Slammeboomi on Business Case for Improving Multicultural Understanding